Today was all about your questions, stories and challenges as part of our first Tuesday of each month’s, ASK BERNADETTE episode. We also peppered in some inspiring quotes from our favorite neighbor, Mr. Fred Rogers of Mister Rogers Neighborhood. His focus was and is always around being a good neighbor, being kind, and sharing what you know…and your questions hit on those very things:
- How can I do, give or share not only through the holidays but ongoing?
- How do I understand what I have to share from my life to help others?
- I’m often applauded for having great answers (to business problems at work), but then am critiqued that I need to ask more questions. Which is most important?
According to Mister Rogers:
“There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.”
Past Radio Shows –
- Give Thanks and Create Riches
- Shed the Intimidation Bitch
- Shed the Mental Stigma Bitch – #STOPTHESTIGMA
- Confront the Tough Conversations – death, depression, abuse, bullying, issues at work, relationships, etc….
- and more HERE