In our fast-paced, high-tech, ever-evolving world the speed of change, decision-making is getting faster, the level of competition fiercer, and adversity, ambiguity is striking harder than ever
This week’s discussion on Shed the Bitch Radio provides insights on facing, overcoming, and learning from obstacles, while also realizing that failure, change, and adversity can be leveraged as positive catalysts for
Our guest, Steve Gavatorta of Gavatorta.com and author of In Defense of Adversity: Turning Your Toughest Challenges Into Your Greatest Success will discuss:
- What occurs in the brain during adversity
- Emotional intelligence and its critical importance in building resilience and perseverance for overarching success.
- Personal triggers and responses to adversity
- Wise and inspirational insights and skills from highly successful individuals who have faced,
overcome,and learned from adversity.
- eal-world tools, skills to learn from, grow with, and leverage adversity to create long-term sustainable success.
RICHquestion – On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how do you handle adversity?
RICHtag with us – #leadership #emotionalintelligence #shedthebitch
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Steve is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) and Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA), a certified Myers-Briggs practitioner, and accredited to coach and train for Emotional Intelligence (EQ). He is a two-time published author, and his new book In Defense of Adversity: Turning Your Toughest Challenges Into Your Greatest Success won Richter Publishing’s Amazon Best Seller Award for 2018. Steve currently resides in Tampa.