Are you someone who is targeted with intimidation by a family member, friend, peer, boss or someone else? Are you one who is known to be intimidating? Do you purposely intimidate others?
Intimidation can wreak havoc on all areas of your life. As a leadership coach, I see it more often than true leaders of companies and lives should accept. This week on Shed the Bitch Radio/Podcast we dug deep into it to educate, inform and provide tips on exactly what intimidation is and how to handle it.
- What is intimidation?
- How does one intimidate?
- What forms does intimidation take, i.e the one intimidated, the intimidator and those who intimidate unknowingly.
- Where does intimidation occur?
- Why would someone intimidate?
- What are the impacts?
- Steps for overcoming intimidation
Past Radio Shows –
- Ask Bernadette – How to I create boundries as a mother of 3, wife, I work and do a lot of volunteer work, How do I go about suggesting my manager gets himself a leadership coach? And How to go about writing a book?
- Shed the Mental Health Stigma Bitch – #STOPTHESTIGMA
- Confront the Tough Topics of Life – death, depression, abuse, bullying, issues at work, relationships, etc….
- Mortal Moments with Sharon Williams on YOU TUBE and APPLE