Ruthanne Warnick of Creating The Journey.com joined Bernadette Boas on Shedding the Bitch Radio to share tips, advice and resources, leading women to purpose, passion and possibilities. Ruthanne is passionate about inspiring women/mothers to view midlife as a time of great possibilities, guiding them to discover their purpose and passion, and helping them to create their journey by taking action.
Tips shared –
- You have to WANT and DESIRE a change in your life
- You then have to COMMIT to doing what is necessary to take action
- Ask others to assess your skills, talents, strengths, weaknesses and other attributes
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Create yourself a job description based on your strengths, skills and achievement
- FEED YOUR SOUL each and every day
Resources shared –
- The poem DASH by Linda Ellis – lindaellis.net/the-dash/story-behind-the-dash/
- The book – How Full is Your Bucket?
LISTEN to her interview on Shedding the Bitch Radio